If you or your loved one requires a little extra assistance with daily living activities—tasks like bathing, dressing, managing medications, or other personal care services—our Residential Care lifestyle option is an excellent choice.
Residential Care provides a helping hand only if and when it’s needed, allowing you or your loved one to maintain freedom and independence, and live a happier, healthier life enjoying all the resort-quality features and amenities that are unique to Country Club At Woodland Hills.
Residential Care includes:
- Full-Service Weekly Impressions Housekeeping and Laundry
- Three Chef-Prepared Sensations Meals Daily
- Fully Customizable Personal Care Assistance (Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Etc.)
- Medication Management
- Daily Wellness Visits from Our Nursing Team
- Complimentary Connections Transportation
- Multiple Daily Celebrations Activities & Events
- Scheduled Outings, Day Trips and Excursions
- Expressions Concierge Service
- Onsite Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
Perhaps best of all, you or your loved one have the power and flexibility to control the Residential Care services received—and with all-inclusive pricing, the cost never increases. So opt for the services needed right now, and have peace of mind knowing that if ever needs or desires should change, so too can the care being provided. This is just one more way our Residential Care lifestyle option ensures personalized assistance unique to each resident.
Plus…Residential Care Could Be Covered by Long-Term Care Insurance
Many folks are surprised to learn that Residential Care may qualify for long-term care benefits. Because Country Club At Woodland Hills is fully licensed by the Oklahoma State Department of Health, our Residential Care program meets all or most requirements of major long-term care insurance providers.
Be sure to inquire about Residential Care eligibility with your insurance provider.