Independent living is designed for your loved ones who require maintenance-free and affordable lifestyles. Our independent living option at Country Club At Woodland Hills provides comfortable, one- and two-bedroom apartments. There are a total of six floor plans for you to choose from. Our dedicated team of professionals will do all the work while your loved ones can enjoy the wonderful things a retirement life can offer.
Do cooking in your own home or simply join in for a meal with your neighbors at our restaurant-style dining rooms. Drive your own vehicle or use our free transportation with chauffeur service provided for your scheduled trips to medical appointments, cultural outings, shopping, or dining. Relax and rest your mind and body at our beauty salon or fitness center. Enjoy a bustling happy hour with your friends or enjoy reading a good book at our fully stocked library. You will get all the comfort, flexibility, and freedom you need.
Call 844.578.0228 now to talk to one of our senior lifestyle counselors to find out more about the various benefits that come with our independent living and schedule a tour around our community.
Independent Living Amenities at Country Club At Woodland Hills
Our community gets to enjoy our wonderful amenities and unique lifestyle programs. A chef-prepared dining, resident referral program, free transportation services, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and rent-controlled living are some of the many benefits.
Other amenities include:
- Grande Clubhouse
- Professional team available around the clock
- Dining Room with daily meals and tableside service
- Full calendar of Celebrations activities and events
- Multi-function arts, crafts and game area
- Themed parties and special holiday celebrations
- Inviting and well-designed living rooms and common areas
- Fitness center
- Professional beauty salon and barbershop
- Concierge services
- Available day trips and recreational outings
- Heated, outdoor pool and spa
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Pet-friendly community
- Impressions Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Laundry service
- Trash removal
What Is Independent Living?
A committed team of professionals will handle the maintenance, chores, and other tasks for your loved ones so they can use their time to do activities that they enjoy. A full-time activities director at Country Club At Woodland Hills will plan out a schedule of events every day, so your loved ones will never get bored. This option is popular as different choices are provided for your loved ones while enjoying the services of a team of professionals around the clock. You can do your own cooking in your own home or simply join in for a meal with your neighbors at our sensations dining rooms. Drive your own vehicle or use our free transportation with chauffeur service provided for your scheduled trips to doctor appointments, dining, shopping, and entertainment.
Below are a few questions to help determine if independent living is the right choice for you or your loved ones:
- Do you wish you didn’t have to worry about housekeeping and home maintenance, so you could spend more time doing things you enjoy?
- Would you like more opportunities to socialize with neighbors?
- Are you able to cook for yourself, take care of your own home and manage your personal grooming?
- Do you enjoy staying active with exercise, outings, shopping and dining out?
- Would you like the peace of mind and convenience of having on-site medical care?
If you or your loved ones answer “Yes” to any of the questions, then the independent living option at Country Club At Woodland Hills might be the perfect choice.
Contact Us to Learn More
We understand it is not easy to decide what is best for you or your loved ones, but we are always here to help. Let us help you to weigh over the different options and determine the right options. You will also never have to worry about any hidden fee or unexpected rent increase as we have a rent lock program. Our compassionate, kind, and knowledgeable team of professionals will help make the transition to a living community easy for you or your loved ones.
Call us now at 844.578.0228 and our committed team of professionals will answer all your queries.